Are you eligible for a flu vaccine? If so you can now book your flu vaccination appointment.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- Are 65 years of age or over
- Are pregnant
- Have certain medical conditions
- Are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- Receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
OVER 65’s clinics start 19th September.
UNDER 65 and at risk clinics start 14th October.
Ring the surgery today to make an appointment.
most are better by
How to look after yourself and family
Middle ear infection
· Have plenty of rest
· Drink enough fluids to avoid feeling thirsty
· Ask your local pharmacist to recommend medicines to help your symptoms or pain (or both)
· Fever is a sign the body is fighting the infection and usually gets better by itself in most cases. You can use paracetamol if you or your child are uncomfortable as a result of a fever
· Use a tissue and wash your hands well to help prevent spread of your infection to your family, friends and others that you meet
7 – 8 days
14 – 21 days
Cough or bronchitis
Incorrect information on Google
Please check our here for practice website for information on opening and closing times.
We are aware that information showed by Google about the surgery is incorrect. We are in the process of trying to rectify this.
Our opening times are:-
Mon 8:00am – 6:30pm
Tues 8:00am – 6:30pm
Wed 8:00am – 6:30pm
Thur 8:00am – 6:30pm
Fri 8:00am – 6:30pm
* Patients wishing to use the Extended Hours Phlebotomy Service NEED to make an APPOINTMENT there first **
CQC Inspection - Dr Francey & Partners rated “GOOD”
CQC Inspection – Dr McAlavey & Partners rated “GOOD”
CQC Inspection – Dr Wearne & Partners rated “GOOD”