Welcome to Great Sutton Medical Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Our building is accessible to those with mobility or other impairments and is clearly signed where facilities exist. Please advise our reception staff should you experience any difficulty or need assistance.
Contact Us online
Patch's is our new Online Consultation making it easier to enquire about routine issues. The system has the following benefits -
- You can create an account for PATCHS from home
- Quick & easy to use - just answer a few simple questions to get started
- Avoid long waits for a GP appointment
- Access PATCHS through your GP practice website or your smartphone, at a time that suits you
- You can access a range of services: GP consultations, health advice, fit notes, medications & more
- Video Consultations
At present we limit the number of patch's available due to the volume of requests received, however we hope to expand this service soon.
Flu and Covid Clinics
We are delivering this years Flu and Covid vaccine programme in partnership with our fellow Ellesmere Port practices via the Primary Care Network.
The full details of the walk in clinics available to our eligible patients is available via the link below:
All care home and housebound patients will be directly contacted by the practice, so there is no need to contact us directly.
Great Sutton Medical Centre operates a zero tolerance policy to any abuse or bad behaviour towards its staff, doctors or other patients. This could be physical, verbal or online abuse.
GPs and staff have a right to care for others without fear of being attacked, abused or treated badly in any way. To successfully provide our services a mutual respect between staff and patients has to be in place. All our staff aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all patients’ individual needs and circumstances. We would respectfully remind patients that very often staff could be confronted with a multitude of varying and sometimes difficult tasks and situations, all at the same time.
However, aggressive behaviour, be it physical, verbal or online, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from the practice list and, in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order for the practice to maintain good relations with our patients we would like to ask all our patients to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour we see that are unacceptable:
· Using bad language, shouting or raising of voices at practice staff.
· Any physical violence towards any member of our team or other pa-tients.
· Verbal abuse towards staff or patients in any form including shouting.
· Racist, xenophobic, sexist, homophobic or other intolerant Language, discrimination or sexual harassment will never be tolerated.
· Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot be met.
· Being perceived to bully or manipulate a staff member to obtain some-thing.
· Causing damage to, stealing or not returning practice equipment from the practice’s premises, staff or patients.
· Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently.
Important Information about the New Phlebotomy (Blood Test) Service for Ellesmere Port
If you have been told you need a blood test by your GP Practice, you can book your appointment online by following this link, www.coch.nhs.uk/blood-test-booking, and clicking the ‘Stanney Lane’ option. Your GP receptionist can also do this for you.
Please note that the new Phlebotomy Service does not have a telephone number. The telephone number for the dressing service previously located at Stanney Lane Clinic has moved with that service to their new location and therefore you will not be able to access the new Phlebotomy Service via this number.
For more information please visit our website: